Knowledge Base

When working with My Flexworkers from abroad, you generally do not have more obligations than when working with Dutch My Flexworkers. Thanks to My Flexwork, these foreign flexworkers have all of their affairs taken care of to be able to legally work for you as a Dutch employer, such as their work permit and/or residence permit (if necessary), their citizen service number, (health) insurance, accommodation, transport, and if needed, a language course, all of it checked and guaranteed by My Flexwork.

Get well informed before you get started

Even so, it is important for you as an employer to be well informed about the current legislation and regulations regarding working with foreign flexworkers. It can also be useful to know more about the language, expertise, various cultural backgrounds, and mentality of foreign employees, to be able to work safely and efficiently without any misunderstandings. Our extensive know-how knowledge bank will get and keep you up to date and provide you with tips & tricks to help you start working with foreign employees well-prepared.

My Flexworkers: independent, experienced, and proactive

My Flexwork is a temporary employment platform for people who like to be independent, such as our (foreign) employees. My Flexworkers are generally more experienced than the average employee and have a more proactive working attitude.